Welcome back to in-person Worship with Ryde Baptist Church.
We are ready and our doors will be open at 10.30am today with a warm welcome.
Of course the usual Covid-19 precautions such as face masks, hand sanitisation, distancing, and signing in, will all still be in place.
“In humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of others.” Philippians 2:3-4
Today’s 7/52 Notice Sheet can be downloaded here.
During August we are going to go slowly and take things gently. Our Sunday morning Summertime Specials will be relaxed and informal, with an emphasis on getting comfortable with each other in our space as well as Worship. We will be following a Bible theme based on John chapter 6 under the title Bread For The Journey.
Part Two Summary: A HEALTHY DIET
- The importance of eating healthy food as part of a healthy life.
- Eating ‘food that endures to eternal life’ rather than a diet of junk food ‘that spoils’.
- Physical food has spiritual consequences: body, mind and spirit health.
Part One Summary (Last Week): FEEDING THE 5000
- We are not expected to feed the crowd, just provide the loaves and the fish.
- Trusting Jesus to build His church.
- Food to sustain us for whatever the journey holds and wherever it takes us.